Name:
Location: PA, United States

Recent dog food recalls

I have become quite concerned about the dog food (and cat food) recalls. At first I blew them off as media frenzy but after it kept growing, I became more concerned.

I have a Weimaraner puppy (1 year old in May). In the last few months, my wife, my son, and even the grumpy old man (yours truly) have all become quite attached to a very lovable, very affectionate, and very mischievous puppy. None of my family wants anything to happen to him except when we want to kill him! ;-)

I have looked over the lists on the FDA site at FDA pet food recall site. It truly looks as if just about every pet food company has been affected in some way. All the big names are there -- Eukanuba, Science Diet, Purina, Iams and more. And many store brands are there -- ShopRite, WinnDixie, Weis, Food Lion and more.

After closer inspection, however, I found that only a few products for each of the brands and each of the stores was in the recall lists.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home